im laughing so hard because no matter what song you listen to
spiderman dances to the beat
no matter what song
ive been testing it and lauing my ass off for an hour
once our chemistry class got a sub so angry she left in the middle of the lesson to go to church and pray
yes… yes, of course. thank you, google.
Ah, yes, my mistake. Thank you.
tumblr is such a weird site think about it there are millions of people of all ages & races & backgrounds with millions of personalities & stories to tell but what brings us all together is a dancing alien gif
Actually it is more than just a toaster; it is a short story.
“Finally” denotes anticipation.
“My mom” is character development: you have a mom.
“Bought a toaster” is the clear resolution of the story.
It speaks volumes.
its just a toaster
Don’t say that
- (I’m running errands for my pregnant wife. While walking to a nearby store, I see two teenagers harassing a child that is only four or five years old. I shoo them away from the boy, and he introduces himself.)
- Me:“So, where’s your mom at?”
- Boy:“She’s in the store. Do you have kids?”
- Me:“Not yet. We’re expecting a baby girl soon, though.”
- Boy:“Well, she’s going to turn out nice, like you! So, I’m going to marry her someday!”
- (I laugh, and play along while I bring him to the service desk, and wait until his mom picks him up. Six years later, my daughter comes home from school and introduces us to a friend that defended her against a bully on the playground. I didn’t recognize him, but he certainly knew who I was!)